From:
"David G. Schutt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1993 10:03:48 PST
Hi OrganNet:
I've been out of town too. My mailbox is finally all read. There has
been some discussion about ceasing discussion of electronic matters on
this mailing list. There are over 100 subscribers, how do the rest of
you feel about this? I'd like to think that my postings on this subject
are of general interest to organ people. Our mailing list description
includes matters relating to electronic organs. Should that be changed?

Re Robert 'Texx' Woodworth's Opus 1024: I looked in the "Guide to North
American Organbuilders" for Frank Churchman. But he isn't there. The
organ man on Natoma Street in San Francisco was Charlie Hershman.

When Bob Rhoads was moving out of his old organ shop, a bunch of us guys
were standing around deciding who was going to crawl out onto dusty old
ceiling joists to take out the screws holding an equally dirty static
regulator. Delores Rhoads gave us a disgusted look and said, "give me that
screwdriver you sissies!" And she climbed up the ladder and proceeded to
get the job done NOW.

Dave