From:
Israel Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 1994 14:55:27 +0059
American Piano Supply (APSCO) is a piano supply house and sells only to
the trade. You (oficially) need a recommendation from three recognized
piano technicians for them to send you a catalog. There are ways to get
around this, though. Their harpsichord supplies are pretty basic - wire,
pins, some jacks,tuning hammers  - and often out of stock.

Israel Stein