From:
Tony Harminc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1993 01:10:00 EST
On Sat, 6 Feb 1993 20:49:08 EST AJONTKO said:

>Bill will probably do a lot of French romantic stuff, possibly
>including most if not all of the Widor 6th.  He hardly gets a chance to
>really let loose with such stuff on his very nice, but limited, 2m Kney
>up at the cathedral.

Reminds me - what is Kney known for in the organ world ?  I know the
name only because of the organ in Roy Thompson Hall here in Toronto.
I believe he is based in Kitchener, Ont. (or is it London ?).

The RTH organ is nice, but suffers from the, shall we say strange,
accoustics of the hall.

For that matter, what other Canadian builders are still going ?
I know of Casavant Freres, but that's about it.

Tony Harminc