From:
Peter O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 07:21:18 CDT
This posting is to correct my posting, "More Plans", sent yesterday.

My thanks to Gillian Alcock.  I think the Bate Collection is at Oxford.  I got
my fingers going before my brain was in gear ;-)

The William Smith, 1720 and Joannes Goermans, 1750 plans are NOT at the RCM as
I said yesterday but are at the Bate Collection at Oxford.  I do not have the
proper address for that collection but the following should work:

        Jeremy Montagu
        c/o Faculty of Music
        St Aldate's
        Oxford OX1 1DB