From:
"David G. Schutt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1993 12:18:58 PST
Hi OrganNet:
I'm going to post a summary of the messages that have been sent on
our informal OrganNet for the months of Nov, Dec, and Jan. These are
rather lengthy postings:
  Nov is 25 8 1/2 x 11 pages
  Dec is 13   "
  Jan is 16   "
I wouldn't promise that I have captured 100% of our previous words
of wisdom, but there is some good stuff there. This way it will go
in the archives for future reference.

Keep up the good work on your autobiographies. They are very interesting
and they attach some information to the faces we see in TAO.

Dave