From:
"David G. Schutt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1993 21:49:59 PST
Hi OrganNet:
In my narrow sphere of organ lore, if it doesn't have a pedalboard, it's
a poor excuse for an organ. Or perhaps, if it doesn't have a pedalboard,
it had better run on wind in order to be called an organ.

There are some interesting things in rec.music.synth, but very few of them
directly relate to the King of Instruments. I think our mailing list has
far more interesting things to me than anything I have read on rec.music...

I believe Ben Chi's comments about letting this mailing list settle for
a while are very well stated. Many of us are enjoying this more than we
ever thought we would--flame wars notwithstanding. It looks like there are
ways to satisfy people who must subscribe via email as well as those who
would enjoy the wider newsgroup correspondence.

Dave