Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1993 14:37:27 PST
>  > Does anyone on the list have experience constructing a horseshoe
>  > console or plans for one?  I might want to think about considering
>  > making a compact 3m with a curved stop rail for my residence organ.
>  > How about experience building wooden reed pipes?  I'd like to make
>  > a 16' octave for an old Skinner Flugel Horn.  Yes, that is a crazy idea,
>  > but maybe someone has already given it a try.  I've built a few

At one time DEVTRONIX sold plans for Wurlitzer replicas to put their
electronics in.  I cant vouch for the authenticity of the design.

I dont know if they still sell the plans.

If they dont, SOMEONE on the net must have some kicking about.
Last I knew time on a "D" size xerox machine on plain paper was about $2
a sheet at a blueprint place.
(Yeah blueprint houses have some obscenely huge xerox machines too!)

Anybody out there got a set buried that can be repro`ed?
This thread is just old enough I dont know who is looking for the plans.

-texx

Robert "Texx" Woodworth

Wurlitzer Opus #1024

                        WURLITZER FOREVER !!!