From:
"David G. Schutt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1993 09:42:55 PST
Hi OrganNet:

Tim Rickman, formerly of Devtronix, is on the road most of the time, so
it's hard to reach him. He does have an answering machine (which he
occasionally checks) but when he has to return long distance calls that
are requests for free information, it distresses him: especially since
he loves to do it, and he is very talkative on the telephone!

With these thoughts in mind, I'll say that he expects to be back home
for a while starting in a day or two. He has a big job to get done in
the next few weeks, so you will probably find him chained to his workbench.
His number is (916) 457-2237.

So far, he is not on the mailing list. But I have been encouraging him to
join. I know he would be an active participant, but I think he wonders if
he would ever get any work done.

Dave