From:
Keith Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 20:40:16 -0600
>Is B&G Workshop back in the harpsichord parts & kits business?

Can't help you with this one but I wanted to ask you a related
question.  I was out buying some wire from a small piano repair shop
and ended up getting a look at a catalog from the American Piano
Supply Co. and in particular it seems they had at least some wire and
tuning pins made especially for harpsichords.  I can't tell anything
else as I wasn't really supposed to be seeing the catalog and was
sneaking a view while it was upside down to me.  Anyway, do you know
this company?  Do they sell to non-guild and/or technicians?  I'll
give them a call if you haven't.  They're in Clifton, NJ (I think I
snaged that address right).  I'm curious what they have specifically
for harpsichords.

Keith Rogers