Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1993 21:49:06 PST
I was raised on theatre organ music.
I attended the "Save the SF Fox" concerts on my parents shoulders.
They got me started right, I guess.

I used to thing George Wright was the greatest, but going back through
old recordings, he sort of seemed like a Jr High kid hitting all the tabs
till all he got was mud !

Re blowers...

Spencer still makes the "Orgo-Blo" series of blowers although they don't
keep them in stock, it is a special order item now, but they are glad
to build one for you.

I learned the muffle box problem the hard way!
I second Mr Ontko's caveate re muffle boxes.

Is it my imagination, or are "Kinetic" blowers the loudest organ blowers ever
made?

-texx

Robert "Texx" Woodworth

Wurlitzer Opus #1024