From:
Malcolm Sainsbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1993 13:08:58 RSA
Laura writes :...
>           It would be nice to meet you folks personally.  We could
>           up some sort of get together at AGO or other conventions.  I
>           joked with my husband that we would all have to bring
>           laptops with us to conventions so that we could figure out
>           where and when to meet, and who was in what hotel room.
>           However, maybe we can plan something ahead of time.  This
>           would be helpful, since we don't have a laptop yet.

I would love to do that Laura, and meet you all, but I'm down here in
the Southern Hemisphere in Grahamstown, South Africa.  So please do
take your laptops so that we can keep track of what is going on.  :-)

Stay well

Malcolm
--
Malcolm Sainsbury - Dept of Information Systems - Rhodes University
Internet: [log in to unmask]                 Phone: +27 [0]461 22023 xt 244