From:
GABE RACZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 17:58:08 -0500
Hello! No longer wishing to be a "lurker" on this list, I was wondering if
anyone could give me some suggestions on good editions of the Well-Tempered
Clavier. I'm not sure if Dover reprints the Bach Gesellschaft, or if that's the
best that's out there. I currently have the 1st book in the Peters "Urtext,"
and I'm a bit suspicious of some aspects of it, but havent gotten to the
library yet to check. Thanks!

Gabe Racz