From:
Joseph Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 13:34:38 -0800
Welcome to the HPSCD-L!

I want to introduce you to our store, since harpsichord recordings are a
real specialty with us, and we hope to be a resource to you.

The Leonhardt/Forberger you mentioned was, of course, released on LP on
RCA Victrola and widely distributed at $2.98. (sigh)  More recently it
was released on CD in Europe on EMI.  I've been trying to get hold of
some, so far w/o success.  A used copy came into my hands this week.
[mine!, mine!]

I have about seven or eight titles on Wildboar, mostly harpsichord.  a
list is yours for the asking.

Again, welcome!

Joseph Spencer
The Musical Offering, Berkeley