From:
"David G. Schutt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1993 09:59:55 PST
Hi OrganList

I heard that the Moller factory was organized by the ?? union during the
second world war when they were making aircraft parts. Tin for organ
pipes was not available then.

I further found out from an organbuilder friend of mine that the president
of Moller, Peter Moller Daniels, left the company about 10 years ago. Do
you suppose that was the start of their downhill path? I don't know why he
left. Peter Daniels was the Reuter rep for a while in the Los Angeles area,
and my friend's feelings were hurt because Peter Daniels had never discussed
this move with him. They had done much business together because my friend
had installed many Mollers on the west coast. I don't know where Peter
Daniels is now, or what he is doing.

Dave