From:
Anne Beetem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 1994 13:18:08 -0500
Sorry about that,,the puppy knocked the phone off the hook.

To rephrase that in English,  I'm a restorer, player, technician working
in the D.C. area, specifically located in Northern VA. 20 min. west of
D.C.    I believe in historical tunings, even for pianos up to the
repertoire of this century, p
repertoire after the 1920's since tuning was still to taste, thought approaching
the "scientific exactitude" of E.T.  given us by electronic tuners.

I quill in bird or Delrin, and sometimes have things to sell or rent.  If
you're from this area and need help--mail privately to [log in to unmask]

I'll doubtless lend my opinions to this forum weekly, it's a most interesting
and knowledgeable group.

Anne Beetem