From:
Justin Renquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 16:02:17 -0500
I had an idea...

Since there are so many people that are interested in early music,
keyboards, composers on this list, piporg and rec.music.earlt usenet, could
we/someone make a world wide web server somewhere so that we could have a
graphical interface, do biographies on composers, histories of instruments
etc.? Access via Mosaic or Cello? Or are most people using plain dumb
terminal sessions? Do a lot of us have SLIP connections or direct tcp/ip
connections from MS Windows pc's or from UNIX workstations running X-windows?

I would be more than happy to assist if someone could just give me access to
a server somewhere. Although I've never done it before, I can get teh tools
(HTML editor etc.).

What do you think?

Justin

We could have GIFS of different keyboard instruments etc that we feature
every month or so etc. I think it would be great!