From:
Lee Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1993 00:27:12 -0800
Greetings!

I am new to this network, and want to thank Dave Schutt for assistance in
getting me started.

Since my e-mail skills are still in the beginning stage, it appears that I
somehow skimmed over but was unable to save or retrieve information I saw
about a Chicago firm (or individual) acquiring much of Moller's inventory
and, evidently, beginning a new firm.

I believe I also saw some reference to a group of buyers doing mechanical
action work as a spin-off of Moller's holdings.

I will be very grateful for any particulars someone may be able to share
with me.

Lee Garrett
Professor of Music and College Organist
Lewis and Clark College