Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1993 12:45:48 -0500
Cullie Mowers just dropped off a note from Prodigy(r) about (what
else?) Moller.  Any typos and things in [brackets] are mine:

Topic: Music, classical
Time: 02/09 0:08 am
To: All
From: Darryl Miller (SBGF82D)  [Nashville, TN]

Tonight at our local A.G.O. meeting, Bill Gray told us that the firm
King of Instruments, Inc., of which he is president, has purchased
the rights to do business as the Moeller Organ Company.  The new
instrument company will be located in the old factory, have the same
address, etc.

It is clear that the intention is NOT to pass themselves off as the
old organ company, but to be a new company which will keep an organ
building name and tradition alive as it has been for so many, many years.

As Cullie reported some weeks ago, much of the Moeller shop, drawings,
etc., was purchased by the King of Instruments, Inc.

The three principles in this company are Bill Gray, Mr. Stuck
(Chicago-based finanier), and Dan Angerstein, formerly tonal director
for the old Moeller company, and now tonal director for the new
company, K of I, Inc.

I think I have all the details corect, but I know BIll Gray sometimes
reads this board [Prodigy], so perhaps, if I've missed one of the more
salient points, he will run with the ball and tell us more.

His announcement was greeted by enthusiastive applause.
Larry Chace ([log in to unmask])