From:
"David G. Schutt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1993 13:53:21 PST
Hi OrganNet:
I just looked in the archives to see if I could summarize the things
that Lee Garrett was interested in concerning Moller:

There were two bidders who were buying most of the stuff
1. King of Instruments (Paul Stuck of Chicago) who bought the
   Moller name and is starting business anew in Hagerstown.
   About 18 former Moller employees are part of this organization.
   Each of the following departments will pay rent to King of Inst.
     Moller         Custom organs
     Artiste        Stock organs
     un-named       trackers (may be Dutch)
     Renaissance    electronic organs (in Chicago)

2. Hagerstown Organs (in old Dagmar automobile plant)
   About 40 former Moller employees

Dave