From:
"David G. Schutt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1993 18:56:00 PST
Hi OrganNet:

As of right now, our words of wisdom are going out to 109 of us.

It seems to me that one of the big differences between organists
and other keyboard musicians is our ability to change the registration
to fit the music.

Usually it's pretty easy to tell the organists from the organ players
by the registration and registration changes they use.

Dave