From:
Nicholas Bunning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:12:01 -0400
Thanks for all the background info Jack..... and the village history
lesson

Can someone tell me when Zuckermann made the first kits?  (I think they
were 'old news" by 1969 - when the book came out)  And when did Mr Z
start building his own harpsichords? - were they  produced long before
the kits?  or did the kit version appear simultaneously?  Of course the
object is I'm trying to see f there's ANY anniversary link of the
worlds most popular harpsichord....

I also guess that the Zbox Recital  should be in the Village?  or at
least as close as possible to Christopher street....  Mmm  possibly an
interesting venue? - coulda sworn i saw William Christie down there the
other day..  but another topic...

I wonder if an audience would be revolted by the idea of such a
concert?  or even if anyone could  could perform an a Zbox and make it
sound good enough to listen to for more than a piece or two