From:
Joseph Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 1994 10:26:24 -0800
I fear I may have been inappropriate in my response to
Dave Schulenberg in yesterday's postings on the thread
'Tuners'.

I have a policy for employees at The Musical Offering
that another person's taste in music is to be respected
at all times, regardless of one's opinions of the moment.
I'm afraid I forgot that yesterday.

We in this strange invisible group are united by our love
of music, though we rarely refer to that directly. Many of
us have devoted our lives to it, as I suspect may be the
case with Mr Schulenberg.

If my posting gave offense, please accept my heartfelt
apology- my brain ran away with my good sense.

I'd like to take this Thanksgiving morning moment to express
my gratitude for the opportunity to come out and play with
this group of people.  It's astoundingly good.

Joseph Spencer