From:
turpin fitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:53:57 -0700
Am 22.10.2006 um 13:14 schrieb Hendrik Broekman:

> Very likely a fortepiano from Hubbard kit (just visible - the tuning
> pins for the octave of trichord stringing in the treble).  The four
> pairs of s-hinges on the lid probably cost a pretty penny.  If the
> case is sound it likely has potential with a good action rebuilding.
>
> Best,
>
> Hendrik Broekman

speaking of hubbard  harpsichords (almost),  hendrik, how was the
pencil cedar to bend? I've salvaged eastern redcedar/ juniperus v.
beams from the dump - flawless straightgrain and some of it 19 cm wide.
Used in a passion play, the Jesus could carry a crucifix out of this
wood under an arm. Say something about it please?