From:
Don Simons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:22:06 -0800
Owen J. Daly wrote:

>... but it beats the hell out of getting flim-flammed by some
> self-styled genius builder into spending your life savings on something
> you'll regret later.

and Todd M. Billeci wondered

>Flim-flam I can do without.  Does "genius" refer to the John Philips?  I
>noticed the $26,000 + price tag & 3 yr. wait...

I love this list.  I know the answer to this question, but I'm gonna
let Owen take it.  Todd, in case you didn't know, Owen and John shared
one room to exhibit their instruments for half a week at the most
recent Berkeley festival, and both lived to tell about it.

Owen also wrote

>Dr. Calhoun has just returned from a long sting performing miracle surgery
                                           ^^^^^
>on a passel of new arrivals at MusicSources.

More flim-flam?

--Don