From:
Karen Jacob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 12:01:26 -0500
On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Lee Ridgway wrote:

> > From: "Keith Womer, VP R&D, M/D TOTCO" <[log in to unmask]>
> >
> > Does anyone know if Don Angle's wonderful arrangements or original
> music
> Don plays strictly by ear and his arrangements come completely from
improvisation.

I just replied to any earlier Don Angle's music message. But I need to
say that Don's original versions have been incorporated into these
arrangements with orchestra and are written down already. As to his not
reading music . . All I know is that he has music for these orchestra
concerts - with his part written out  which he uses. I have copies
somewhere as he played a solo recital here last year and brought the
arrangements with him. The music really isn't hard to play and kind of
fun. If got me interested for a bit in reviving my old "restaurant piano
days music on the harpsichord". I'm particularly fond of oldies like Cole
Porter. But who has time for it all?
Stay posted and I'll check with the person who is doing the publishing.

Karen Jacob
Charlotte, NC