From:
Mat Redsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 22:43:45 EST
Continuo Magazine has recently published a good article on Quilling
with Bird Quill by Keith Hill. Anyone wanting a copy can send me their
mailing address.
I recently attended the SEHKS conclave in Morrow Georgia. Some good
builders there; Richard Kingston, Willard Martin (back from heart
surgery) and many more...but the choice for me was a great lautenwerk
by Anden Houben..... a very successful instrument indeed!
I enjoyed the lectures and wish more of you had been there! Spivy Hall
is the best I have found in North america! -mat