From:
Joseph Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:29:54 -0500
Mt Wilson Broadcasting, operators of KKHI, San Francisco, KKGO, Los
Angeles, and X-BACH San Diego, today announced they will cease broadcasting
classical music as of December 5.  Chapel Court & Countryside, on the air
since 1969, will have its last iteration on these stations Sunday November
29, with the exception of KKGO, which has already ceased broadcasting the
show.

Playlists for the last four months, and including the final two upcoming
shows, are posted on the Musical Offering's website at
<www.musicaloffering.com>.  Click on the Chapel Court & Countryside page.
Since these shows were already taped and shipped prior to the announcement,
no such announcement will be included in the programming.

I thank all of you who have supported the show in California for so many
years. I have confidence that the show will resurface in another venue,
perhaps in an altered form. Time will tell.

Joseph Spencer

The Musical Offering
2430 Bancroft Way, Berkeley CA 94704 USA
(510)849-0211 - toll-free 888-BWV-1079
email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.musicaloffering.com