Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:43:16 -0400
For anyone who might be in the area:

The Northwest School of the Arts Choir from Charlotte, North Carolina
performs
at  Eglise Evangeline  Lutherienne Saint Marcell (location? spelling?)
in Paris on Tuesday, April 17, at 8:30 pm. Director: Linda Howard.

I've worked with these students on several ocassions and have known the
teacher for years. Tell them hello for me if any of you do go.  I assume
it is free.
One of the singers, Desi Smith, a member of another choir that I direct,
will be singing " Deh Vieni, Non Tardar" from LE NOZZE DI FIGARO at that
concert. Her mom is going as a chaperone.

Karen Hite Jacob
Charlotte, NC