From:
"PAUL G. MASSER" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:09:34 -0400
Yes, that's right, it was Klinkhammer.  What a wonderful sound for Scarlatti.

Paul Masser

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/17/01 03:02AM >>>
>Neither had I, until a few years ago I had a couple of opportunities to
play a big "Iberian" single, after Antunes, probably, courtesy of Glenn
Giuttari at HCH.  I think it was by Gerrit Klop, I know it was Dutch-made,
anyway.  Not a double, but big for sure, 63 notes, 8 feet long.  What a
revelation, and what a joy for Scarlatti.

I think it must heva been from Joop Klinkhamer, he is one of the few to
build Iberian instruments

http://www.best.com/~aem/klinkhmr.htm

Jeroen