From:
Peter Redstone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:00:48 -0500
Hi folks!

I received the letter below this evening from someone in
upstate NY who owns one of my spinets. If anyone can help
him I'd appreciate hearing.

>I am trying to find someone in Upstate New York who might
>lend me a Double Manual, Five Octive Harpsichord. I am
>trying to organize a benefit  recital for tha Sci-Tech
>Center a small Not for Profit Children's Science
>Center in Watertown.

Should anyone feel they can help his e-mail address is:
"John Kunz" <[log in to unmask]>    or contact me.

Many thanks!

Redstone

Peter Redstone,
Harpsichord & Fortepiano Maker,