From:
Jack Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:22:04 EST
Alfred,
      Excuse me but I could.nt not respond. I don,t think Z ever offered a
muselar kit{ several Hyman designed insts were built in the shop} I have not
see or heard the Hubbard kit.
      After building two muselars from scratch, I,m surprised that you would
build  it from a kit when for about the same price, you could get a used
instrument in playing condition. Since you are on the east coast, I. mention a
very vine new instrument being stored by Richard Troeger near Boston, which I
showed at the last BEMF.
       Richard also has a full sized muselar which he might ley you try. You
can e=mail me off list about this and other info. or call me 206 3648254.