From:
Rodney Myrvaagnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Myrvaagnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:32:07 -0500
The photo  couldn't have been 1894, then. Dolmetsch didn't
go to Boston until the 20th century IIRC. He was only at
Chickering a very few years, and I am sure I have seen 1908
on a  Dolmetsch Chickering.

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:36:01 -0500, Nicholas Bunning wrote:

>WELL, he DID own a Dolmetsch Chickering, so it may well

> manual harpsichord. The word Boston is visible on the fallboard. There
>> appears to be 5 foot pedals. The caption says the picture was taken in
>> Berlin in or around 1894. Would this be a Chickering or can someone
>> identify this instrument?

If you have my email stored as [log in to unmask], please change it to

Rodney Myrvaagnes                   J36 Gjoa
Senior Editor           Electronic Products
"He who dies with the most broken toys wins."