From:
"Owen J. Daly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 16:20:28 -0800
Please help me. Uncharacteristically, perhaps, I'm not trying to be
contentious. I really don't understand this model. You like it drier when
it's cold or you like it drier when it's warm? Most people find it MORE
difficult to handle high temperatures when the relative humidity is high,
mainly because their sweat won't evaporate (a problem which, thankfully,
harpsichords usually don't have to deal with).