From:
"D. Kelzenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 10:46:11 -0600
Hello harpsichord netters! Now that we have had six weeks or so to
"grow,"--and have *many* more subscribers--I would like to re-post my
original welcome message to you all.  I continue to solicit and welcome
your input!  And, if you were one of our original two-dozen or so
subscribers, feel free to skip this, which was originally posted on the
harpsichord net's second day of existence...

Dave