From:
David Kelzenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kelzenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 19:43:52 -0600
Hi all--

Am forwarding this for a friend in need.  If anyone can assist, please
contact Oleg directly, as below...

dk

====================

To whom it may concern: on the Feb. 13 at Coolly College (Waterville,
Maine) I will be performing with Ensemble Talisman, featuring music of the
18th-century Russian women composers.  We will present songs with the
Russian seven-string guitar and harpsichord solos from the period -- rare
stuff, never performed for a long time.  But the reason for this inquiry
is this.  The College can only offer a single-manual harpsichord while our
harpsichordist (Irina Rees) would by far prefer a latish double-manual
instrument (most of our pieces are from the 1790s).  If you happened to
know some generous people in the area who might lend to us what we are
looking for, please contact Oleg Timofeyev (319) 338-2609, e-mail:

Many thanks in advance,
Sincerely,
Oleg Timofeyev