Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:19:34 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/99 9:50:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 And my e-mail program doesn't have a "reply to all" function,
 so I'm staring at Tom Phinney's e-mail address now and will
 have to change it before I send it off, which is a pain >>

In fact AOL does have a Reply All function, but as the above shows, not
everyone does. And even if you do, if you ONLY want your post to go to the
list, then you have to remember to delete the individual e-mail address.
Also, you have to remember not to automatically hit Reply (which seems simple
enough, yet other lists I've seen are riddled with personal communications
which leads me to believe that it's harder than it seems.)

This is the last I have to say on the subject--in fact I was afraid to say
even this much, for fear of being accused of a dislike of "personal
relearning."

Rebecca