From:
Brad Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:05:29 -0400
 >Does anyone play the Forqueray Pieces de Clavecin? If so-which edition
 >do you have, and where is a good place to order from?

Performers' Facsimiles #104.  I bought my copy in Bremen years ago, from
some shop whose name I don't remember, but it's easily orderable now
from OMI for a listed price of $18.00 USD:
http://www.omifacsimiles.com/

Here's an old paper by me about style and transcription techniques in
the suite #1.  I compared the viol version and the harpsichord version
closely, reporting their differences.  This was on the way to making a
complete re-transcription of that whole suite (in a gruffer and more
virtuosic style, full of deliberate physical difficulties akin to those
in the viol version!):
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/forqueray.htm

Brad Lehman