From:
SCN User <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 07:51:44 -0800
Hi again - John Howell remarks on the German viol factories.

I wrote privately to the earlier poster that Margriettindemans had
Oops. Margriet Tindemans had a call from whoever it is who is making
viels for the world these days, asking "What's going on in Seattle?
I just sold more viels up there this week than I had all the rest of
the year!"

One wonderful personality with energy and skill can upset a whole
community ... as our friend Ms.Goldberg has done in the Bay Area.
Joseph - set Laurette loose on those radio people! They won't know
what hit them! (Of course, they'll have to specialize in hpschd

dc