From:
David Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:50:59 -0500
Owen scripsit:

>but strongly urge you to take a deep breath and
>buy a Bailey & Staub cover if you're considering serious harpsichord
>moving. The high prices of the latter covers are more than worth it in
>the long run.

I have one of the ZHI covers and agree with Owen; it is well-made and
extremely protective, as well as handsome.  Very thick material, lined with
padding, leather corners, strong cord and well-placed and sizes carrying
handles are all features.  Highly recommended, though I think they might
sell more of them if the price were a little lower!

david