From:
Jim Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:43:38 -0700
From: "David Jensen"

>listen to Colin Tilney's recording of the
> seven toccatas for harpsichord (Dorian DOR-90115 if you can track it
down),
> performed on his antique Florentine harpsichord. A feast for the
ears...rich
> and satisfying.

Do you know if he uses that  instrument for his other recordings on Dorian,
the english virginal disc perhaps, which has a very deep and unusual sound,
from what I can tell by the online sound samples.

By the way, I hope he doesn't play BWV910 in f sharp minor.  :)  (I'm taking
a stab at Brad because he owes me an email.)  Curiously, a couple of the
online stores list BWV910 on this recordings as being in simple old f minor,
sans sharp.  Anybody with the recording know of that's just a typo?  and you
thought we were through with that thread.

thanks,

Jim