From:
David Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:16:05 -0400
At 07:25 PM 13/09/2000 +0200, Chris wrote:
> [...]

Older Igor Kipnis recordings certainly use them more than you would hear
today, but he uses them tastefully IMHO. Anyone remember the old magazine
advert, "Prince Igor has no taste"? This would be true of the vodka (which
I don't remember having tried, anyway) but not the harpsichordist.

David Klein