From:
Andreas Waldeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 23:00:01 +0100
Dear Members of the Harpsichord - List!

usually i read your emails, which are mostly very interesting for me. Becaus i am playing lute as professional, i canīt contribute very much to your discussions concerning the special problems of Harpsichord - playing.
My wife has begun recently to play harpsichord, and she is very involved in doing this. We would like to ask via Harpsichord  - List and email, if there is someone in the german or european area, who has a harpsichord to sell and wants to sell it. Please contact us :

Thank you for your discussions and perhaps your help!
                     Rainer Waldeck