From:
Tilman Skowroneck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:38:03 -0500
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:36:52 +0100, Thomas Dent <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Now to attend to my Schirmling and Steinpilz...

U sure u got the right ones, are you? People have been dying taking stuff
and things for Schirmlinge.
Sorry, really no harpsichord content. Apart from the possibility that making
delicious mushroom dishes is typical for harpsichordists. Prove me wrong.
Tilman, who has his Steinpilze [porcini mushrooms] already dried or in the
freezer, and who cannot find any Schirmlinge [whatszat, parasol-something I
bet] in West Sweden. The season is over here, so I am back to practicing.

Tilman

Literature: D. Sayers, The Documents in the Case, no harpsichord content either.