From:
"Owen J. Daly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:51:24 -0800
Again, fair enough. A quick repeat and I'll drop it.

If you want these things fine. But do NOT call the builder at 10:00 p.m. to
complain about the repetition or the leaky dampers. Accept them with
understanding and gratitude as an added part of what you call a necessary
compromise. It is the fault of mechanics and the real world, not of the
builders or a bunch of "idealists," that the transposers do not work
perfectly. If players accept that gracefully, then there is no harm done on
any side.

owen