From:
Owen Daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:12:24 -0700
This was a slip that would normally be enough for Bill to send his
ex-pat henchmen west for some "attitude adjustment." I hope he doesn't
see it in the archives!!!

owen

--
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.