From:
Steven Devine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:37:08 +0100
Hello David,

I have a disc of Mario Raskin playing Piazzola with another guy (sorry, I
can't find the disc at the moment) on two harpsichords.  I think they made
their own transcriptions.  It's years since I last saw Mario and I'm afraid
I don't have an up to date address for him.  Can anyone else help?
Essential listening, especially "Libertango".

Best wishes
Steven