Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:55:43 -0700
Hi all.

As some of you may know, our local station KMozart has been sold to a
Christian radio network. As a result Chapel Court & Countryside is now off
the air. It's happened before.
This time, though, there's no readily apparent other channel in the bay
area for it.

I had an idea. My thought is to weekly upload a piece of music and invite
people to meet somewhere to discuss it and perhaps listen further to
particular points... something along those lines.

Obviously this has very limited application for a list such as this, which
essentially covers the globe. But I was wondering if instead we might start
some sort of special list or discussion group for that particular
purpose?  If this has resonance or interest for any of you, I'm looking for
co-conspirators and collaborators. I'm open to all sorts of ideas.

Could be nice.

Joseph
Chapel, Court & Countryside
Showcase for Early Music
30 Years on the Air-
the Nation's Longest-running
Early Music Series

Sorry to inform that KMozart has been sold,
and Chapel Court & Countryside cancelled.

Thank you all for listening, and watch our
website www.musicaloffering.com for news.

Joseph Spencer