Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2015 14:55:29 +0300

I have not left the list and still read all that is posted.   Yes I do enjoy FB because it has wonderful photo capabilities and is a very well supported community of many fine makers and players.   I did get rather fed up on our list by the insults periodically directed my way by a rather sad person who I think was called Julian, he changed his name so many times I could have got that wrong.    But I do wish the list well and would always offer what help I could even though at 81 I have retired from making new instruments.
My best wishes to you all.
Mike.

Sent from myMail for iOS  michaeljohnsonharpsichords.com