From:
Bradley P Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:58:23 -0400
http://www.google.com/search?q=Structure+of+recognizable+diatonic+tunings++Easley+Blackwood&btnG=Google+Search

_The Structure of Recognizable Diatonic Tunings_.

I tried a search at the Library of Congress' web site, and found the book,
but the link there sent me to a score of a string quartet instead of the
correct bibliographic record.  Oh well.

The other Easley Blackwood, the more famous one, was his father.  More
famous among bridge players, at least.

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot