From:
alfred eberle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 07:16:09 -0500
>Alfred,
>      Excuse me but I could.nt not respond. I don,t think Z ever offered a
>muselar kit{ several Hyman designed insts were built in the shop} I have not
>see or heard the Hubbard kit.
>      After building two muselars from scratch, I,m surprised that you would
>build  it from a kit when for about the same price, you could get a used
>instrument in playing condition. Since you are on the east coast, I. mention a
>very vine new instrument being stored by Richard Troeger near Boston, which I
>showed at the last BEMF.
>       Richard also has a full sized muselar which he might ley you try. You
>can e=mail me off list about this and other info. or call me 206 3648254.

Mr. Peters,

Thanks for the information.

I think that for me wishing to buy a kit rather than to have a completed
instrument (however wonderful) is simply the delight in being able to have
a hand in at least some part of the making of the instrument.

That said, I'll probably try to contact Richard Troeger.  Incidentally, do
you know if he or anyone else would happen to have a muselar that they
would be willing to rent out to me for a while?  I do want to build a
muselar but it would be nice to have a working instrument to play in the
meantime.

Thanks again.  I appreciate your help.

Alfred Eberle

alfred eberle  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/2229/index.html